Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Interview



Young Governor is new to the band, so I thought it would be good to get him doing some interviews so people could get to know him.

What up, sons and daughters. It is I, Guv of Darkness, taking a breather from my
training in the matriarchal underground of Menzoberrazan. I'd like to shout out to
Queen of the chimps, Sophie. Congrats, your haircut rocks.

* First tell us of the evolution of the bands name and what it
signifies to the members of the band.

In 1996 CFNY in Toronto had a ripper of a party at this bitchin' of a club called The Velvet Underground. We all met during a Martin Streak remix of Depeche Modes "Strange Love". We've moved on since our Goth days besides Damian who wants to do Hot Topic in stores to get those free giant pants with all the metal hanging off it.

* Tell us who are the band members and any previous/currant work with
other bands.

We got Wart Hog, Felacutie, Dennis Hopper, Jenny Warts, & Pluot Almost a Plum. I did some experimental music with my computer before this in my attic, and threw parties. I collected swords, and rare birds and ate my meals at long dark oak tables. I've always wanted to do a project based on the nin track from the Crow soundtrack. Fucked up so far has come the closest.

*What is the philosophy behind the music/ lyrics.

Be a freak.

*Where you are from and a little about the goth/alternative scene you
grew up with.

Like I said earlier we come from a legit scene of 90's freaks and bleeding. My old band beefed with Kittie. The singer screamed at me once at a converge show in Hamilton, and then said she was going to get sworn enemy to beat me up. This whole experience really soured me on the people, but I never lost my faith in Martin Streak. Also, I saw a band called L.Y.E once and they had clear plastic saran wrap between the audience and the stage. They sucked, but I've always wanted to do that.

*what is the current goth/alternative scene like and where do you see
it going in the future

MSI is still rockin' out to their fans and their hit song "Faggot" is still being written on the arms of each die hard at their gigs. I thought it was a dying subculture, I have video proof that it ISNT.

*Discography and /or current releases.

Chemistry of Common Life on Matador, Oct 9th. Year of the Imp is out before the new year.

* Upcoming tour dates

The Vatican in toronto closed down but I heard they started a chain of clubs in Europe. We'll be doing those in November, and then I'm skipping Xmas because fuck that, right?

*Anything you wish to add

Love me,
my razor blade.

Peel my skin,
make me scream.

Sink so deep,
make me weep.

Cut my flesh,
make me bleed.

Take my life,
set me free.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NWC

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CITY ! CITY ! CITY !

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIgew2tIQY

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://quest.soonlandgold.org
http://level-loot.soonlandgold.org
http://instances.soonlandgold.org
http://gems-atlas.soonlandgold.org
http://gatherer.soonlandgold.org

1:38 AM  
Blogger air jordan shoes wholesale said...

Cheap Nike Shoes, are on sale now, our , Nike Shoes are exclusive
Buy Jordan Shoes, Nike Dunks, Dunk Shoes, SB Kicks, Nike Air Force Ones 1,

Bape Hoodies Hoody,Jordan Kicks , Nike Kicks, Nike Air Max, Dunks Shoes, Nike Shox
Jordan Shoes: Nike Jordan, Air Jordan Shoes and Nike

Dunks
are on sale here today; Nike Shoes you are looking for are

availabe.
Basketball Shoes include:Air Force Ones, Nike Air Forces, Nike Air Force one 1, Nike Dunks, Nike Dunk SB, Nike Air Jordans, .
Jordan Shoes,Nike Jordans,
Wholessale Nike shoes,Wholesale Air Jordans, s.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to China Highlights China Highlights China Tours China Hotels
China Attractions Beijing China Travel Shanghai China Tour Shanghai China Travel
Xi'an China Travel

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking wow gold for thrilling weapons, wow gold items and new pets? Beating wow gold the more powerful and wow gold 5000 crueler giants? Becoming the cheers of your clanbuy wow gold 5000and impressing your friends? wow gold All in http://www.masswowgold.com, We are the wow gold best alliance of the online wow goldgame players! We have: 24×7 online wow gold support;50,000+ registered users;10,000+ Paypalcheap WOW goldreputations;4 years professional service provider;We get wow gold gold from the players cheap WOW gold who do not need them any more or wow gold 5000 collect them from the direct cheap WOW gold gold farmers with wow gold lower price. Now the sell wow gold WOW gold is under big promotion. sell wow gold Registered Member will get 10% bonus.wow gold 5000 Most of the orders can be completedv sell wow gold in 3 hours. And we will give our customers the extra 5% gold if wow gold 5000 we can not complete the order in cheap WOW gold 24 hours.We deliver cheap WOW gold the gold by sell wow gold face-to-face trade wow gold 5000 in game only. Full refund will be warranted if wow gold 5000 we can not complete the cheap WOW gold orders in cheap WOW gold time.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

婚紗攝影
深圳婚紗攝影
租車服務
Wedding Planner
新娘化妝
租車
減肥餐
新娘化妝
租車公司
新娘化妝
新娘化妝
黃金價格查詢
制服
機票
瘦小腹
婚紗攝影
纖體
減肥
花店
鑽石
婚禮統籌
算命
婚紗攝影
室內設計
環保袋

4:15 AM  
Blogger longlatao said...

Co don la 市田柿 cho di ma khong co nguoi nhan.
干し柿 La muon nhan ma chang co ai cho

6:17 AM  
Blogger longlatao said...

Co don la 市田柿 cho di ma khong co nguoi nhan.
干し柿 La muon nhan ma chang co ai cho

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ホルモン
豚ホルモン
モツ

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Sterling Silver Jewelry said...

You would not want to perform such a complicated task yourself when you can have someone else do it for you, and that too more accurately and in much less time.

5:15 AM  
Blogger 香港網址之家 said...

環保袋
網頁設計
新娘化妝

6:28 AM  
Blogger Gamesbx2.info said...

Thanks for sharing the great things that really helped me
gamesbx 9
shellshock 2020
gamesbx 2
yorg 3
bombom host

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home