Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons

Saturday, May 14, 2011



Blogger sonicmoremusic said...

Here's my Pre-Review of DCTL:


6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FU, Doughboys with the Foo Fighters? Quite a tasty bill. Presume the Doughboys are headlining?

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand, is that really happening? the doughboys are together again?

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great show in tilburg!thanks! bit expensive though..

1:12 PM  
Blogger sonicmoremusic said...

"bit expensive"

How Much ?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're done in Holland, come through Vegas in July.



7:19 PM  
Blogger chuck said...

Hey. Quick question. I did the BEGN and I want to review the record. Would FU rather people wait to publish reviews until the record it out?

10:52 AM  
Blogger sonicmoremusic said...

Hey Chuck

I'm waiting till the 6th of June to release my review (It's released on the 7th in N.America)

Have no clue how Mike feels about it, maybe we'll get an answer if he's reading these blurbs while in chillin' in Berlin tonight


Joe Cornelisse-SSGS

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments about the album even on here have been mysteriously disappearing so i'm guessing it's a no

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean FU is going to be m?sterious again? I hope so.

3:35 PM  
Blogger sonicmoremusic said...

No Yes....

Here's a video to watch...


3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good link Sonic

Following Fucked UP over the past few years has been like getting engrossed in The Wire, but much more life-enhancing.

I sometimes wonder if the apparent life enhancement is because:
a) There are lots of lyrics about life.
b) The sound of Damian's voice is the aural embodiment of human life.
c) The music - I can't describe, but its something to do with balance.
d)Or it might be something about the combination of these things, along with all the other stuff, that sends you off having weird thoughts about life the universe and everything.

After watching that vid, I started looking at the lyrics on the DCTL and started seeing some hidden monsters (I think).

The first few times I heard Crusades, I thought it was about crusading, and then I thought it was about the great circle of life and finally I saw the hidden monster - the Crusades lyrics are about gardening.

I think DCTL might be about a man who works in a lightbulb factory, falls in love with a girl, she dies...

6:36 PM  
Blogger Black Death said...

It was great opening for you guys in Tilburg and Amsterdam. See you at Pukkelpop in August!

Mario / Otis

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What with the mysterious lyrics, and concept albums and all that FU are well on the way to becoming Cardiacs.

12:09 PM  
Blogger sophia said...

wa,it is so cool! we can share our soul here.we are all free!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sahil Dawer said...

merry christmas 2015 wishes
christmas ornaments images
merry christmas images 2015
happy new year 2016 quotes
happy new year 2016 images
happy new year 2016 party
happy new year 2016 pictures
merry christmas images for whatsapp

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home